My newest cooking addition is a book “Olive Oil: From Tree to Table“. This gift from a lady I work with is a great “coffee table book”, but it also has several recipes in the back. For dinner last night I decided to try something easy to go with the brown rice pasta and tomato sauce I already had planned.
Oven-Roasted Asparagus. This easy to make dish was the perfect accent to this healthy meal.
- 1-lb of slender medium asparagus, tough ends removed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Place Asparagus on glass backing dish, single layer
- Drizzle with Olive Oil
- Oven roast at 500 degrees for 10 minutes or until tender
- Dribble vinegar over the top
- Then add salt and pepper and Parmesan