Pork Tenderloin with Red and Yellow Peppers
- 1-lb pork tenderloins, trimmed and cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick medallions
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-1/2 tsp rosemary
- 3 tbsp minced olives
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch strips
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add pork to pan;
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium; turn pork over.
- Add 1 teaspoon rosemary, olives, garlic, and bell peppers.
- Cook 7 minutes or until peppers are tender and pork is done.
- Drizzle with vinegar.
- Top with remaining 1/2 teaspoon rosemary.
From Cooking Light January/February 2011 page 32