While at work on Friday I picked up the newest Vegetarian times, June 2011. On page 55 there is a 28-day eat green challenge. This peaked my interest, while I’m not entirely sure I’m ready to go a full 28 days without meat, I do want to explore more vegetarian and vegan dishes. So, for dinner tonight…
- 1 (5.6-oz.) package Cuzco (seeds of Change)
- 1 (15-oz.) can Eden Organic Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Eden Organic Whole Kernel Corn (from an 15.25-oz. can)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup Annie’s Naturals Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
- 1 large grape tomatoes
- 1 small serrano pepper, stem and seeds removed, finely chopped
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions on box
- Fluff with a fork, then let cool slightly.
- Stir in remaining ingredients
- Toss lightly to coat all ingredients with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.