My dear friend’s boyfriend is away on a great adventure in Africa. He left yesterday. So, I decided to invite her over for dinner tonight.
Scallops are one of my favorite foods and Alex has never even eaten them. I thought, since I’ve never cooked them before, that I’d start with something simple.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 pound frozen scallops, thawed
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Mix oil and butter in a small baking dish
- Add lemon juice, bread crumbs, cheese, and seasoning
- Add scallops and mix well
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes