I got to sleep in a little today. No work and Alex didn’t need to be at work until 10 am. Hurray!While Alex was at work I cleaned the house,
did the laundry,
Episode 13: Pay it Forward
Slowly I’m catching up since they are already on episode 28.
Check out their websites and the pod cast.
This evening I prepared the turkey that I purchased last week when turkeys were cheap.
I also made something with bacon for Steph.
Green beans with bacon vinaigrette.
Goals accomplished today:
- Workout – 30 Day Shred
- Cook Turkey
- Blogged Today!
- Email professor 1 about class
- Make Popovers
- Finish All 20 teas in my box at work
- Email professor 2 about letter of recommendation
- Save $840 for Spring Class
- Email professor 3 about new letter of recommendation
- Finish Scarf
- Email Dale about letter of recommendation
- Knit scarf for my niece
- Write CV or finish writing.
- Get Tiernan’s Christmas present
- Write new letter of intent
- Eat less processed foods all month
- Read library book
- Get rings cleaned
- Workout everyday of December
- Read Middlesex
- Go to Cornish Christmas
- Read The Cookbook Collector
- Blog everyday of December!
- Cook a turkey