Wow another week is done. Where has the time gone?
I feel like I’m chained to my key board these days. So many papers to write and so little time or anything else. I guess that’s what I get when I take an intensive year long master’s degree course.
Last night I made the Hello Dolly Bars that I made for Alex’s birthday last year for a potluck at school today. I hope everyone likes them!
Happy Friday Friends!
These are a few of my favorite things…
- One Perfect Bit posted this Mushroom Galette. It sounds so good and comforting.
- I love fall and it’s getting to be scarf weather. Refinery 29 has ideas for some scarfs to pick up since all of mine are still in California.
- Art Kulinaria has a vanilla cheesecake with salted caramel that sounds divine
- Soup is starting to sound like a good idea I think this chicken enchilada soup is in my near future.
- I’m contemplating wearing more dresses and skirts, now that I can! I could totally start with this Caravan Princess Dress.
- And these shoes need to somehow become part of my wardrobe…
From Zappos.com I’m thinking a 7W or 7.5W
From Bali Elf in a beautiful olive green