It has been some time since I’ve done one of these. I’ve had the past week off of work and my apartment is finally feeling like a home. This weekend we go to get the kitties. It will be the first time in over a year since we have lived with our cats. On Tuesday Alex starts his first real semester of law school and I go back to work. Wish us luck in our new lives in the beautiful pacific northwest.
Happy Friday Friends!
- I really want THIS rug for my living room.
- And THIS coffee table.
- And THESE for the window, so the kitties do not ruin the blinds.
- I’m dreaming of fall. THIS sounds like a good first thing to bake in my new kitchen!
- Or maybe THESE!
- After we pay off our credit card debt I really want to do THIS.
- I’m missing my lucky bamboo. I think it got lost during the move. THIS would be a nice replacement. Since this seems to be the only plant I can keep alive.
- All my twinkle lights are MIA as well. I think I need THESE to start rebuilding my collection.
- Alex has informed me that we need adult things now. I think THIS would be a very adult thing to own!